Just a few steps away is the cycle path which runs the length of the Val Rendena, but which also goes much further, following the Sarca river through the beautiful scenery that nature offers as far as Riva, or, once at Sarche, by following the Valle dei Laghi and discovering it’s lovely hidden gems.
In Winter the Cable Car in Pinzolo is just 5 minutes drive away, or in only 15 minutes you could be in Madonna di Campiglio, where you can ski on the lower slopes of the Adamello/Presanella Group, or otherwise in the Brenta Group.
It is also possible to:
- Travel through the Dolomites, UNESCO Heritage site
- Visit the nearby Museo della Malga (farming museum), to learn about the history of mountain farming
- Relax in the Thermal Spa and Wellness Centre Fonte di S.Antonio, in Caderzone Terme
- Admire the Medieval frescos in the churches of S.Vigilio, Pinzolo( The Danza Macabre) and S.Stefano above Carisolo
- Walk along the footpaths that surround our Farmhouse
- See the Cascata Nardis (waterfalls) in the beautiful Val Genova
- Walk up to the Lakes of S.Giuliano and Garzonè
- Play golf
- Visit the pretty lake in Molveno
- Go to see the XII century Castel Stenico
- See the Cascate del Varone (Waterfalls) near Riva del Garda
- Enjoy some horse riding at the Aquilara riding school, explore the area on horseback…